May 05, 2015

Early Mornings & A Second or Last Cuppa Coffee- Grab Yours & Come Along With Ruth Again~

My daily walk in the gardens today
Gives me cause to pause and thank God
 For the beauty all around me.
 It is the Roses' time to shine
And make my day one of joy
in my God.
 
[Ruth Walker]
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 






 
 
 




 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 




These last two above look like what I have called English dogwood-

 
 
 Ahhhh this feels like a soft, quiet exit...
things to do-
Life is calling~

Ruth: A personal thank you again for your generosity in sharing the beauty you and Charles have 'helped' to create.  jh

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! Their garden is beautiful! What a great way to start a morning... :)

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.